Gift voucher for a training session with your own bike!
Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. Whether you are just starting out or ride everyday, we have a session suitable for you!
- Full tuition in a group
- Lunch - always hot, always homemade! (on full days)
- Refreshments - bacon butties are available on arrival for £2.50. Finish the day with homemade baking and a hot or cold drink.
What to bring
- Your own trials bike
- Your own riding gear (also available to hire)
We have sessions available for all abilities - from beginner to advanced rider. Children's 2 hour sessions are for ages 6-12. All other sessions 12-adult.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Training will start off refreshing the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- As the day progresses, the sections will become more challenging
- On a full day, there will be an hours lunch break before heading back out for the afternoon
- Head back to base and finish the session with a well-deserved drink and slice of cake
Children's 2 hour sessions generally run March-September 9am-11am, 11.30am-1.30pm or 2pm-4pm. We run the full and half day training sessions all year round. Typical times are: 10.30am-3.30pm for beginners days and 9.30am-2.30pm for intermediate and advanced days but times may vary.