The ULTIMATE Experience Package Gift Voucher
Save up to £34.49 when compared to buying separately!
Whether you want a short 2 hour introduction into trials bike riding, or to jump straight onto the pedals for a full day of fun…our ULTIMATE voucher is the place to start. Get ALL the benefits of a standard session plus all the extra add-ons for the VIP, all-inclusive feel!
- Bike hire - electric for children, choice of electric or petrol for adults
- Riding gear hire - boots, helmet, gloves, trials pants and a jersey
- Full tuition in a group
- Hot homemade lunch (on full day experience)
- Refreshments - homemade baking and a hot or cold drink
ADDED EXTRAS FOR THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE
- Bacon butty on arrival
- Damage waiver
- Inch Perfect hoodie or tshirt (provided as a gift voucher to redeem on the day of the experience
- Presentation wallet for gift vouchers
- FREE delivery!
We have sessions available for children ages 6-12, as well as adults (ages 12+). There are 4 ability groups available: absolute beginners, beginners, intermediate and advanced. When you redeem the voucher, you will be able to choose the ability level.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Meet your bike for the day and head off into the fields
- Training will start off learning the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- On a full day, there will be an hours lunch break before heading back out for the afternoon
- Head back to base and finish the session with a well-deserved drink and slice of cake
We typically run the 2 hour children's training on selected Saturdays March-September 9am-11am, 11.30am-1.30pm or 2pm-4pm. All other experiences are available all year round with sessions typically available Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Times are: 10.30am-3.30pm for absolute beginners and beginners days and 9.30am-2.30pm for intermediate and advanced days but times may vary.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the riders responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £15 for children or £25 for adults can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This is included in the ULTIMATE voucher so you’re already covered!