Introducing the 2020 Vertigo Vertical
Perfecting The Revolution!
Vertigo Motors is delighted to present the latest evolution of the Vertical-Works model. This new model will be available in the traditional 125, 250 and 300cc versions, and new for 2020 the exciting 200cc and 280cc versions too.
These are the main new features of the 2020 Vertigo Vertical.
- Reiger adjustable rear shock. Compression and extension. Provides super smooth & controlled suspension travel. As well as improved traction and stability in all conditions.
- Tech racing forks, with adjustable rebound, end-stroke & spring pre-load. Provide maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
- New lightweight billet alloy wheel hubs-laser etched with the Vertigo logo and finished in anodised red.
- FIM/Race-Spec Galfer rear disk.
- S3 Hardrock steel footrests.
- New Mapping customised to 2020 configuration. Allows the rider to switch between a more aggressive map for dry and grippy conditions or a super smooth map for wet and slippery conditions.
- New thermodynamic configuration.
- New 2020 specification cylinder head - with red anodised finish.
- Vertigo CNC brake and clutch lever adjusters - Allow instant fine tuning of your control.
- Renthal handlebar grips.
- New Vertigo handlebar pad.
- Throttle cable adjuster at the handlebar.
- Magnetic lanyard kill switch-ready to race feature.
- New design billet triple clamps-with red anodised finish.
- Redesigned clutch: allowing for a more responsive and precise feeling.
- New radiator design and new fan: improves air flow and cooling, whilst being more resistant to heavy impacts.
- New silencer guard spacers: give the rider more precision and control when manoeuvring the bike.