This half day is a great option if you can't commit to a full day. Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. Whether you are just starting out or ride everyday, we have a session suitable for you!
- Full tuition in a group
- Refreshments - bacon butties for morning groups or homemade baking for the afternoon groups. Hot and cold drinks for both groups.
What to bring
- Your own trials bike
- Your own riding gear (also available to hire)
This session is aimed at all abilities - from beginner to advanced rider, we will have a full day session suitable for you. Ages 12+.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Training will start off learning the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- Head back to base and finish the session with refreshments
If you know what date you would like to book, then please use our online booking system using the link on the top toolbar. Typical times are: 9am-12pm and 12.30pm-3.30pm but may vary. Otherwise, add this item to your basket and we will send out a gift voucher which will be valid for 12 months.