This half day experience provides the perfect solution if you can't commit to a full day. Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. If you're stuck for time and can't make a full day, then this 3 hour session is just for you.
- Bike hire - either petrol or electric
- Riding gear hire - boots, helmet, gloves, trials pants and a jersey
- Full tuition in a group
- Refreshments - for morning sessions, a bacon butty and a hot or cold drink. For afternoon sessions, homemade baking and a hot or cold drink.
This session is aimed at all abilities - from complete beginner to advanced rider, we will have a half day session suitable for you. Ages 12+.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Meet your bike for the day and head off into the fields
- Training will start off learning the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- Head back to base and finish the session with refreshments
If you know what date you would like to book, then please use our online booking system using the link on the top toolbar. Typical times are: 9am-12pm and 12.30pm-3.30pm but may vary. Otherwise, add this item to your basket and we will send out a gift voucher which will be valid for 12 months.