This full day experience is our most popular option. Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. Whether you are a complete beginner, a road biker, have a off-road experience or ride everyday, we have a session suitable for you!
- Bike hire - either petrol or electric
- Riding gear hire - boots, helmet, gloves, trials pants and a jersey
- Full tuition in a group
- Lunch - always hot, always homemade!
- Refreshments - bacon butties are available on arrival for £1.50. Finish the day with homemade baking and a hot or cold drink.
This session is aimed at all abilities - from complete beginner to advanced rider, we will have a full day session suitable for you. Ages 12+.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up. Complete beginners will head out for 'extra tuition' (additional £15 - see 'Beginners Full Day' option)
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Meet your bike for the day and head off into the fields for 2 hours
- Training will start off refreshing the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- Lunch break
- Head back out for the afternoon for 2 more hours of trials - as the day progresses, the sections will become more challenging
- Finish the day with either a tour of the land or a friendly competition
- Head back to base and finish the day with well earned refreshments
If you know what date you would like to book, then please use our online booking system using the link on the top toolbar. Typical times are: 10.30am-3.30pm for beginners days and 9.30am-2.30pm for intermediate and advanced days but times may vary. Otherwise, add this item to your basket and we will send out a gift voucher which will be valid for 12 months.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the riders responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.