This 2 hour taster session provides the perfect introduction into trials bike riding for your little ones. Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. If you're not sure where to start, then this session is the one! Be warned, your little ones will LOVE it!
- Bike hire - electric Oset
- Riding gear hire - boots, helmet, gloves, trials pants and a jersey
- Full tuition in a group
- Refreshments - homemade baking and a hot or cold drink
This session is aimed at children aged 6-12 years old, either complete beginners or those who have ridden an Oset or similar before.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Meet your bike for the day and head off into the fields
- Training will start off learning the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- Head back to base and finish the session with a well deserved drink and slice of cake
If you know what date you would like to book, then please use our online booking system using the link on the top toolbar. Typical times are: 9am-11am, 11.30am-1.30pm and 2pm-4pm but may vary. Otherwise, add this item to your basket and we will send out a gift voucher which will be valid for 12 months.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the riders responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. A damage waiver of only £25 can be obtained which covers the bike for any mishaps and provides peace of mind throughout the day. This can be purchased in the shop when you sign on to your experience if required. For children’s Oset bikes, the damage waiver is a reduced cost of just £15.