From a design and chassis viewpoint, the new EVO Factory MY 2020 differs from the standard version as follows:
- Fork with re-calibrated fork hydraulics and compression adjustment: ensure an optimal setting whatever the conditions.
- Gold anodized machined-from-solid triple clamp: besides reducing weight and increasing stiffness, lets the rider shift the handlebar risers forwards or backwards to adjust bike set-up to perfection.
- Rear suspension with longer wheelbase and adjustment of both compression and rebound: more progressive hydraulics allows for a more refined set-up that provides benefits in terms of pre-obstacle compression and push-off.
- Rear suspension with new hydraulic settings: provides much greater low-speed control which aids balance and stability while riding.
- Rear suspension with new 'spring guide' geometry: increases high-impact absorption through greater flexibility of the shock absorber plug, which now features a bigger containment space.
- Linkage progression: even more sensitive and progressive, ensuring better responsiveness and traction.
- Lanyard-type kill switch: ensures even greater riding safety.
- Black anodized bar end plugs: protect the grips and throttle.
- Black anodized chain adjusters: make chain tension adjustments extremely precise.
- Machined-from-solid foot pegs in non-slip steel: besides clearly improving boot grip, these ensure significant weight reduction.
- Galfer racing brake discs: deliver more powerful braking, weight savings and a 'racier' look.
- BrakTec brake and clutch pumps: for improved braking modulation.
- Black anodized brake and clutch pump covers.
- Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system.
- New gold Excel rims.
- Michelin X-light tires: maximize grip whatever the riding conditions.
- New look and new decal graphics: the racing spirit of this bike is enhanced by new graphics in the Beta Factory colors of red, white and blue, with gold trims.