The ULTIMATE Weekend Experience Package Gift Voucher
Save £29.49 when compared to buying separately!
The full day experience is our most popular option, and this is the ULTIMATE package! Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. Whether you are a complete beginner, a road biker, have a off-road experience or ride everyday, we have a session suitable for you!
- Full day experience on a weekend (Saturday or Sunday)
- Bike hire - either petrol or electric
- Riding gear hire - boots, helmet, gloves, trials pants and a jersey
- Full tuition in a group
- Lunch - always hot, always homemade!
- Finish the day with homemade baking and a hot or cold drink
ADDED EXTRAS FOR THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE
- Bacon butty on arrival
- 'Extra tuition' for complete beginners if required
- Damage waiver
- Inch Perfect hoodie or tshirt (provided as a gift voucher to redeem on the day of the experience)
- Presentation wallet for gift vouchers
- FREE delivery!
This session is aimed at all abilities - from complete beginner to advanced rider, we will have a full day session suitable for you. Ages 6+.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up. Complete beginners will head out for 'extra tuition'
- Enjoy a bacon butty and a hot drink
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Meet your bike for the day and head off into the fields for 2 hours
- Training will start off refreshing the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- Lunch break
- Head back out for the afternoon for 2 more hours of trials - as the day progresses, the sections will become more challenging
- Finish the day with either a tour of the land or a friendly competition
- Head back to base and finish the day with well earned refreshments
- Choose your Inch Perfect hoodie or tshirt
We run our experience days all year round. Typical times are: 10.30am-3.30pm for beginners days and 9.30am-2.30pm for intermediate and advanced days but times may vary.
For all hired bikes, if a bike gets broken due to accident it is the riders responsibility to pay for the replacement parts. The damage waiver is included in this package.