Gift voucher for a full day training with your own bike!
This full day is our most popular option. Set on 100 acres of fantastic trialing land, Inch Perfect Trials provides motorcycle trials bike lessons for all abilities. Whether you are just starting out or ride everyday, we have a session suitable for you!
- Full tuition in a group
- Lunch - always hot, always homemade!
- Refreshments - bacon butties are available on arrival for £1.50. Finish the day with homemade baking and a hot or cold drink.
What to bring
- Your own trials bike
- Your own riding gear (also available to hire)
This session is aimed at all abilities - from beginner to advanced rider, we will have a full day session suitable for you. Ages 12+.
A typical day...
- On arrival, head into the shop where you will sign on and get kitted up
- Watch a 2 minute safety briefing video and meet your instructor
- Training will start off refreshing the basics of clutch and throttle control before advancing onto 'figures of 8'
- Your instructor will use coloured flags to mark out 'sections' for you to ride
- Lunch break
- Head back out for the afternoon for 2 more hours of trials - as the day progresses, the sections will become more challenging
- Finish the day with either a tour of the land or a friendly competition
- Head back to base and finish the day with well earned refreshments
We run our training days all year round. Typical times are: 10.30am-3.30pm for beginners days and 9.30am-2.30pm for intermediate and advanced days but times may vary.